Sweet Love

The love we share is a sweet fragrance to the Lord.

Monday, July 17, 2006

Urgent Prayer Request!!!

I just got back from the emergency room, Kali had somehow got a metal necklace stuck in her eye. She's ok, we go to the eye doctor in the morning. However there are two young men that are not okay. I don't know specific details, as I only heard what the nurses and doctors were saying in the hallway, but I do know that two young boys were playing with some kind of explosive and were burned very badly. We seen them as they were taking them into one of the rooms. They are being flown to Iowa City tonight to the burn unit. I know at least one boy is in critical condition. Please pray for them and there parents. The mom came in and burst into tears. My heart broke as I couldn't imagine being in her place. I think I'll hold Kali a little closer tonight. God bless you all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger