Sweet Love

The love we share is a sweet fragrance to the Lord.

Monday, March 05, 2007

Madie Poo Happy Birthday to You!!!!!!

Happy Birthday Madison!!!!!!

I remember the first time I met you, I came over on Halloween night.


A little baby sat on my lap coooing and gurgling while a sweet little girl, 3 years old hid under the coffee table only to sneek a peek now and then. I didn't acknowledge you at first because I wanted to allow you to stare in your wonder without being embarrassed.


As the evening went on and your dad and I began to know one another, you began to come closer until eventually you sat right next to me.



I fell in love with that little girl, just like I fell in love with her Daddy!!!



I am so proud of you today Madison. I already see a young lady with a heart after God, and I can't wait to see you blossom into a beautiful woman of God.


I'm So thankful for you and for what a great big sister and friend you are to Memphis and Kali.. They Love you sooo much as do Dad and I. Happy Birthday Sweetie Pie!!!!!!



Ps. I'm sorry this was late....Her Birthday was February 5th!!!!!!!!!!!



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger