Sweet Love

The love we share is a sweet fragrance to the Lord.

Wednesday, September 20, 2006

One year ago!!


I cannot believe how long it's been since I posted!!!! It's proven hard to keep up two blogs!!! Just know if you can't find me here you can find me at: a liitle love, a little healing. I didn't know what to post so I thought a reflection post would be good!!

This was family night last September 16th. Who needs Halloween? LOL. I just look at these three little pumpkins and I cannot believe how lucky I am. They have all grown so much!! God is so good to give us the privliage of children. I know there are days I take this gift for granted, but today is not one of them! Thank you lord for children who truly reflect who you are!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Heth said...

Oh little cuties!

September 21, 2006 5:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger