Sweet Love

The love we share is a sweet fragrance to the Lord.

Monday, July 24, 2006

Updates


Just some updates for you, since I don't know what else to blog. Kali went to the eye doctor the next morning after the emergency room visit, and she's fine. Just a broken blood vessel. I haven't heard or seen anything on the two boys that were burned. If anyone does know please let me know. Let's see, Madison is continuing to "grow up." I like to tease her that I am the "Mom in this house" as she likes to mother Kali and especially Memphis. (although it sometimes gets her in trouble, because she becomes too Motherly if you know what I mean.) I am really enjoying watching her grow in her relationship with the Lord. It's becoming more real to her now.
Memphis is learning to walk and everything he does is entertaining. We are all coming along fine. Posted by Picasa

1 Comments:

Blogger melanie said...

i love that pic of the kids. it's really sweet! i haven't talked with you forever, miss you!

July 25, 2006 8:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger