Sweet Love

The love we share is a sweet fragrance to the Lord.

Tuesday, March 06, 2007

About Me!!!!!!!!

Ok so I got this in an email from a friend and instead of emailing it I thought I'd blog it and do a fun little tag!!

Welcome to the 2007 Edition of Getting to know your friends. What you are supposed to do is change all the answers so that they apply to you, and then tag this to a whole bunch of people The idea is that you will learn a lot more of little things about your friends, if you don't know them already.

1. What time did you get up this morning?
7:00 am

2. Diamonds or Pearls?
Diamonds

3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema?
Bridge of Teribithia

4.. What is your favorite TV Show?
Lost----Yes I've become addicted!!

5. What did you have for breakfast?
String Cheese and a Cappaccino

6. What is your middle name?
Sue

7. What is your favorite cuisine?
I donno american????

8. What Foods do you dislike?
Noodles

9. Favorite chips?
funyons

10. What is your favorite CD at the moment?
Jeremy Camp

11. What kind of car do you drive?
plymouth minivan

12. what is your favorite Sandwich?
Turkey and mayo

13. What characteristic do you despise?
Pride and arrogance

14. What are your favorite clothes?
yoga pants

15. If you could go anywhere in the world on vacation?
Austrailia or Isreal

16. Favorite Brand of Clothing?
Levi's

17. Where would you retire?
Close to my kids

18. Favorite time of Day?
Nights.....Although I don't get many right now!

19. Where were you born?
Iowa City, IA

20. What is your favorite sport to watch?
Football!!!!!

21. Who do you think will blog this?
Donno-----Heth

22. Person you expect to send it back first?
Heth.

23. Pepsi or Coke?
Pepsi

24. Beavers or Ducks?
Beavers----ducks are kinda dirty..

25. Are you a morning person or night owl?
night owl!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :))

26. Pedicure or manicure?
Manicure.....

27. Any new and exciting news you'd like to share?
I'm Pregnant............No I'm kidding LOL!!! Just the new Buis.

28. What did you want to be when you were little?
A lawyer, a princess, a singer

29. What is your best childhood memory?
hmmmmmmmmmm, I remember going somewhere with my dad and on the way home I asked what 4 wheel drive meant and he said, "I'll show ya" and then he swirved in the ditch and drove in the snow...it was so cool. LOL!!

30. Side or tummy Sleeper?
Total Side

31. Who was your childhood hero?
Donno......ummmmmmm............my dad!!!!!!!

32. Who sent you your last email??
Quixtar

33. Innie or outie?
Innie

34. What book are you currently reading?
The Regime....awsome book and Steadfast Love!!!!!!!!!!

35. What's your favorite color?
pink

I tag, Heth, Mel, and T!!!!!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Heth said...

That was really fun to read. There are a lot of things I didn't know about you.

March 09, 2007 6:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger