Sweet Love

The love we share is a sweet fragrance to the Lord.

Monday, August 14, 2006

Oh Where, Oh Where have the Stoff......Been?


So where have I been, you ask??? In Missouri on Vacation. Sorry to say I have no pictures, because on the last day of our vacation, we went to the Kansas City Zoo, and I lost our camcorder and digital camera!!! I am so bummed about it!! Please pray it turns up, because if it does they will send it to us.
Aside from that it was soooo awesome!! We stayed in a cabin in the ozarks, beautiful!!! Our days consisted of waking up, eating breakfast, grabbing a kid or two, walking 40 some steps down our backyard to Table Rock Lake, hopping on the Jet Ski, and going, Its a vacation I hope the kids never forget. I know I won't. Posted by Picasa

2 Comments:

Blogger melanie said...

sounds like lots of fun! I am so jealous!! i love the ozarks and the warm water!!

August 15, 2006 7:00 AM  
Blogger Heth said...

Oooh, sounds like a ton of fun! Hope the cameras turn up.

August 15, 2006 7:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger